2018, per week, Saturday to Saturday
|6 January – 31 March||£355|
|7 – 28 April||£440|
|5 May – 14 July||£499|
|21 July – 25 August||£675|
|1 – 29 September||£485|
|6 – 27 October||£410|
|3 November – 15 December||£355|
|22 – 29 December||£675|
|Short breaks (minimum 3 nights)||£85 per night|
- A deposit of £50 per week is required, which must be paid within one week of the initial booking in order to reserve the cottage. The balance is payable six weeks before your holiday starts.
- Included in the price of your holiday is full oil fired central heating, electricity, gas, logs, bed linen, towels (if required) and tea towels. No hidden extras to worry about!
- Owing to the situation of Horry Mill it is essential that small children are supervised when outside.
- We do have a few steps in the cottage, please bear this in mind if you have mobility issues.
- Please note that smoking is not permitted inside the cottage.
- We support the Shop at the end of the Universe in Winkleigh, however, major super markets do deliver here.
- We welcome two dogs by prior arrangement.
- Arrivals – after 3.30 pm please (we will be here to meet you)
- Departures – before 10.00 am, thank you
Select your preferred length of stay using the drop down menu and then click the calendar on the date you would like to arrive at the property. The price will be displayed below, then click the ‘Contact Owner to Book’ button.